BER-JILBAB LEBIH BAIK~




Assalamualaikum dear readers...

I just want to ask you one question? Have you ever seen a Muslim actress wearing a full covered clothes with a very perfect hijab? Me? Yes but its not a lot like Waheeda, Wardina Safiyyah, Farah Adiba what so ever.. And last night I was searching for some info on my two new books, Ketika Cinta Bertasbih 1 and Ketika Cinta Bertasbih 2. Sorry my friends, I don't know how to translate that into English. Well they're books, actually Islamic novels written by a well known Indonesian author, Habiburrahman el-Shirazi who also wrote the bestseller novel Ayat-Ayat Cinta (The Verses of Love) which has been produced as a film.There, enough of the history side, let's get back to my subject.


Ketika Cinta Bertasbih was also adapted into a movie which is not shown in Malaysia yet. Anyway, the main issue here is THE LEADING LADY of the film. Subhanallah... I really fell for her instantly. I would say that she's the first actress that I really really like...(perhaps) huhu

Ok, this is the film poster. She's the one in dark pink.

What I like most about her is that she maintains wearing the big hijab either outside or inside the movie.

These are some of her pics that I googled from the Net. All credits go to whoever own these pics and hopefully it's ok for me to copy them from Google.

Sweet in white...


I LOVE this whole outfit. I think I'm gonna copy it. Light printed purple abaya with a same matching hijab. That looks like a 60" hijab to me.

Blue also looks good on her.



Her smiles... wow...


Last but not least, a sweet smile from Oki Setiana Dewa or just OKI.


What do you think about her style??

OK thankz guys..wasalam~
Fanatic fun Shazni Aqso...Kaka   wani   Miji

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tak yah nak like sgt la..nafsu berahi betol!!
panda dan manusia tak mgkin akan bersama..

Unknown said...

gigih le pipi meletak nick name i di bawah itu~ btwy, nice review!!

MJ said...

mJ suka juga gadis ni.. movie dia pon suka.. insaf + romantik... Kalaulah kisah cinta mJ macam ni, subhanallah... :) hehehe